Friday, July 9, 2010

My Melbourne

I'm a Melbourne girl...love the cold weather, all the hidden lanes, crafty atmosphere...I could go on and on, but I won't because I'll get all teary eyed! That's why I feel the need to hop on a flight every few months and reconnect..Thought I'd share a few of my fav hidden treasures I like to visit


Arbor Redux-quaint jewellery store with unique handcrafted pieces and lovely bags from Nancy Bird

Brunettis for a coffee hit and cannoli - Yum

Nicolas Building- lots of lovely craft supplies like Buttonmania, even the lifts are beautiful. One of them has flowers decorating the entire lift, very kitsch and has a lift operator. They're manual lifts so be careful if you're travelling with the pram, as I had no problem getting in on the ground floor, but then was a tight fit getting out! Go figure :-)



Egetal- jewellery gallery with a gorgeous selection

On my next trip, I'd like to go to Thread Den and look at their vintage clothing and maybe sign up to a sewing class.

No comments:

Post a Comment