Monday, October 11, 2010

Crafty Corner Spotlight- Imaginart

Lisa from Imaginart will be joining us at our October market. Her artwork is just adorable. Here's a bit more about her craftiness:



How long have you been crafting?
I can't remember ever not crafting. As a child I was sewing, drawing, painting, knitting etc as soon as my little hands would let me! I remember as a little girl digging up clay in the back yard and making "sculptures". Imaginart has been a more recent endeavour, starting about 3 years ago.

What do you love about crafting?
It makes me happy. I'm a bit of a dreamer. With drawing and painting in particular I drift into a world of my own. It's a lovely place to be! Imagination is my only limit.

What new crafts have you tried? What new crafts are on your "to-do list"?
A lot! I'm always itching to make something. I would love to sew some clothes for my girls or make storage baskets for their toys. Though I think Christmas present sacks will be jumping up the list.

What do you do when you're not crafting? You hobbies etc?
Looking after my two little girls fills the majority of my week. If I had time outside of this and my business you would find me burning the dance floor at the local adults dance class or reading a good science fiction novel. Two things I haven't been able to do in a very long time!

What new goodies can we expect at Hide & Seek Market?
Just today I have been dreaming up some new original canvas paintings especially for Hide & Seek. I will also have some new prints and cards in stock. Very exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment